What are the laws related to tax?
Laws Related to Tax are:
- Income Tax Ordinance, 1984
- Finance Act (passes every year by the parliament)
- Amusements Tax Act 1922 (Taxes on betting and wagering under a licensed bookmaker)
- Land Development Tax Ordinance, 1976 (Taxes on agricultural, non-agricultural and other land)
- Motor Vehicles Tax Act, 1932
- Municipal Taxation Act, 1881 (empowers the government to prohibit the levy of municipal taxes payable by persons in the military, naval or air-force service or by the government.
- Gift Tax Act, 1990
- Value Added Tax Act, 1991
- Travel Tax Act, 2003
- Wealth Tax Act, 1963 (Repealed)